Friday, August 7, 2009

Fingers are good!



So the new thing for Nicholas that just started this week is to chew on his fingers. At first I thought he was just hungry all the time as I have read that is an early sign of hunger. The fact that he was doing this so often I attributed to a growth spurt of some sort. Well apparently mama was wrong about this one. Either he is starting the teething process (which I believe is rather early for his age) or he just likes the taste of his fingers. My guess is the former of the two. He hasn't been fussy at all, but we will have to see how this progresses.



Another first just around the corner is his first trip to the beach! Saturday we head to Mobile (which will be our longest road trip with the little guy - so keep your fingers crossed) and then Sunday we will head over to the Beach Club on Fort Morgan. We are so excited to see how he does in the water and to finally introduce him to his cousins and aunt and uncle on my side of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment